Many designers take inspiration from the world around them and it is not surprising to see the rise in popularity of deep, earthy tones as people look to bring the shades of the outside in. These beautiful rich hues are ideal for a living room or adding some intimacy to a dining room and are perfect to soften the appearance of large structural features like staircases.
1. Arcadia display home in Aveley.
2. Dark wooden areas make the home feel classic and warm.
3. Space under the stairs prevents the home’s darker colours from becoming too heavy.
4. Elegant outdoor furniture extends the theme to the alfresco living area.
5. External feature texture render in Dulux Heifer.
6. External texture render in Dulux Nile Clay.
7. Colorbond Steel roof cover in Jasper.
8. Dark laminate in the kitchen adds sophistication to cabinetry.
9. Small pops of rich, deep red maintain the mood without overdoing the brown tones.