Over the last few years, grey has become an increasingly popular colour choice for many interior design professionals. This is primarily because, as a neutral colour, grey compliments most other colours and can be used to achieve a variety of results. If you are looking to add depth to your room then we recommend you look towards the darker shades. On the flip-side, pale greys can help make a relaxed and contemporary space, but if your room is south facing, or there is a lack of natural light, these shades have the tendency to look cold. Our Lorenz display home in Jindalee is a great example of the variety of greys that can be used in your home.
01. Create a sophisticated look with textured fabrics.
02. Timeless neutral decor choices.
03. Lorenz display home front elevation.
04. Dulux Acratex acrylic render in Silkwort.
05. Dulux Acratex acrylic render in Malay Grey.
06. Master ensuite feature tiles from Imported Ceramics.
07. Essastone benchtops in New Crystal Salt and Laminex cabinets in Polar White.
08. Colorbond Steel roof cover in Windspray.
09. Contemporary furnishings to suit the mood.